We partnered with Aisha of Bariki Body Care for National Cleanse Your Skin Week last week. On social media, Aisha and I shared tips to make sure you can keep that summer glow even when Fall and Winter are among us...
Here are Aisha's 7 tips for cleansing your skin...
1. Your body is your temple. Make sure you're paying attention to the ingredients in your daily skin cleansing routine. Try to use products with natural/organic ingredients l
2. Wash your face before you go to bed and in the morning with a mild soap such as a Turmeric Soap Bar or Black Soap
3. Exfoliate your face and body at least once a week to remove dead skins cells that are clogging your pores. Use a face scrub with Aloe Vera for a refreshing and moisturizing feel.
4. Wash your body with a cleanser that will leave your skin soft, supple & clean such as a body wash or a moisturizing bar soap.
5. Wash your BACK, it collects bacteria too. Purchase a back washer such as a Loofah Back Scrubber and or Brush
6. Keep your skin moisturized based off your skin type with a light lotion, body butter or body oil.
7. Drink plenty of water.
Here are 7 skin loving herbs to help you boost that skincare regimen.