It's the first day of Fall and for many of us, it's our time to shine. We're over the hot stickiness of the summer and we're ready for pumpkin and sweet potato, windbreakers, and Fall TV. Some of us have been drinking tea all year round, no shade to those of you who have not.
We understand the attraction, so here are some of the best teas to get from us this season.
- $100 Bill - Smoky and exotic
- 3 Stacks - Traditional and sweet
- OG Chai - Spicy and warming
- YPE - Perfect for fighting cold/flu
- Green Bae - Classic and full of antioxidants
- C.R.E.A.M. - Minty and refreshing
- Sister Sister 3 - Balanced and flavorful
We've had a few requests for a pumpkin spice tea (we know!!), but we don't have one yet. Should we? Let us know what you think in the comments.