Sometimes all the hot beverages can get along. It doesn't have to be a war. We're making peace and bringing the coconut and vanilla goodness of Rise and Grind to a homemade hot chocolate recipe. This is dropping early to give you a perfect the recipe and put your own spin on it just in time for Icy Girl Winter. 😝
Hot Cocoa with Rise & Grind Tea
Hot Girl Summer is coming to an end and we couldn't be happier! We're ready for Icy Girl Winter. Why? So we can enjoy hot beverages like this...with bae.
- 2 tbsp Rise and Grind tea
- 8 oz Milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 4 oz Chocolate, chopped
- Extra chocolate shavings (optional)
- Whipped Cream (optional)
How to cook Hot Cocoa with Rise & Grind Tea
- Bring 8 oz of milk and 1 tbsp of sugar to a light boil.
- Add 2 tbsp of Rise and Grind tea directly to the saucepan with the milk or add it to a disposable tea bag, then place the tea bag directly into the saucepan.
- Allow the tea to infuse the milk - this will take about 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes either strain the tea from the saucepan, if you added loose tea directly to the pot, or remove the disposable bag, if you added that to the saucepan.
- Add 4 oz of the chocolate and stir until melted.
- Pour into a mug, top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings (optional).
You can find disposable tea bags at any grocery store or online. You can also use any infuser, like a mesh ball infuser, which can be found on any website and at some large retailers.