For the past 2 summers we've crafted tea and alcohol infused cocktails that set the streets (that's Instagram) on fire. Why should we stop now? This year it's our Red Bone Whiskey cocktail. Sweet and a bit spicy, it's the perfect summer cocktail. PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
4 tbsp of Red Bone tea
1/4 cup Organic Cane Sugar
2-4 oz Jack Daniels Honey
32 oz of water
Frozen strawberries (optional)
- Bring water to a boil. Add Red Bone tea to a large container (like a mason jar).
- Once water boils, allow to cool to warm and pour over tea leaves. Don't use boiling hot water.
- Seal container and place tea in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or until cool.
- Once the tea is cold, stir in the sugar, and desired amount of Honey Jack. now it's ready for sipping.
- Optional: Use frozen strawberries instead of ice to keep the drink from watering down.