Red Bone is a mix of sweet and spicy herbs that you need to improve your mood. Definitely a good idea as the temps drop - this tea warms you from the inside out. So, brew your tea and sip it slowly before you head out to shovel or warm the car up. Yeah...it's that time of year again.
- 1.0 ounces of tea, approximately 14 single servings of tea
- Caffeine content: None - this tea is completely herbal
- Red Bone can be steeped twice, meaning, you can get two 8 ounce cups of tea from a single serving of Red Bone.
Spicy, sour, sweet, and a bit lemony.
- Dried Hibiscus
- Dried Cranberries
- Dried Lemon Peel
- Chili Pepper Powder
- Lemon Flavor
- Citric Acid
Pairs Well With:
- Shmoney, orange-cinnamon infused honey
- Lifetime movies, especially the ones with a cheating spouse...we don't know why.
Check out the Red Bone playlist here. You gotta getcha groove on.