Sister Sister 2
Usually these product descriptions are mad funny (don't believe us - take a look around), but for this tea, we have to get serious. Sister Sister 2 is a nourishing herbal infusion that can ease menstrual cramps, help clear skin, strengthen nails, and even reverse gray hairs. We like to highlight Sister Sister 2's mineral benefits and encourage women to drink it regularly to maintain optimum wellness.
- 0.5 ounces of tea
- Servings vary
- Caffeine content: None
Earthy and green. Note that when fresh, Stinging Nettles can be prepared and eaten the same way as spinach. We don't think Sister Sister 2 is bad at all and often drink it straight without adding anything to alter its natural taste.
- Stinging Nettles
Pairs Well With:
- Peace and quiet
- Sister Sister 2 is a nutritive tea rich in iron and calcium
- Great reproductive tonic for women (men, too)
- Alleviates PMS symptoms and menopause symptoms
- Eases muscle cramps and spasms
- If you don't like the taste, add a bit of salt to your tea/infusion. Adding any sweetener is like putting a band-aid on a bullet wound...it's only gonna piss you off.
- You cannot reuse Sister Sister 2, like you would our other teas. Once you've completed an infusion, you got all you can out of these leaves; however, the leaves are loved by houseplants. So, don't trash them, dump them (gracefully of course) into your potted plants and watch great things happen!
Method #1 - Nourishing Herbal Infusion **PREFERRED METHOD
- Add 2 tablespoons of Sister Sister 2 to a mason jar or some other glass container.
- Pour at least 16 ounces of hot, not boiling, water over Sister Sister 2.
- Allow Sister Sister to steep for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight).
- Strain the liquid from the herbs.
- Drink 4 ounces of the tea at a time throughout the day at room temperature, or cold. Do not drink the entire infusion at once.
Method #2 - Herbal Tea
- Add 2 teaspoons of Sister Sister 2 to an infuser or strainer.
- Pour 8 ounces of hot, not boiling, water over the tea.
- Allow to steep for 10 to 15 minutes, then strain or remove the infuser.
- Drink tea hot.