Sorry, currently out of stock
Kick that coffee addiction by swapping your coffee for our first herbal coffee substitute, Not Coffee. While many coffee drinkers enjoy the Rise and Grind tea, truth is, while it gets you going, it doesn't taste anything like coffee. Our new Not Coffee tisane (herbal tea) is made of roasted Dandelion root, providing a taste, smell and color similar to coffee. Go 'head, boo, trick yourself. We mean, treat yourself.
- 2 ounces of delicious tea
- Recommended serving size: 1/2 teaspoon of Not Coffee steeped in 8 ounces of hot water for 5 minutes.
- Caffeine content: None - this tea is completely herbal
- If you brew Not Coffee for a longer time, you'll have a stronger cup of tea.
Sweet, dark, and chocolatey.
- Roasted Dandelion Root
- It's a caffeine free coffee substitute, Not Coffee is energizing and naturally sugary
- Energy boosting
- Balances your liver putting it in its best state
Pairs Well With:
- Crime Honey
Check out the Not Coffee playlist here. Go and be great.