Red Bone is a mix of sweet and spicy herbs that you need to improve your mood. Definitely a good idea in allergy season and it's good for those with sluggish metabolism, Red Bone is the tea you never knew you needed.
- 1.0 ounces of tea, approximately 14 single servings of tea
- Caffeine content: None - this tea is completely herbal
- Red Bone can be steeped twice, meaning, you can get two 8 ounce cups of tea from a single serving of Red Bone.
Spicy, sour, sweet, and a bit lemony.
- Dried Hibiscus
- Dried Cranberries
- Dried Lemon Peel
- Chili Pepper Powder
- Lemon Flavor
- Citric Acid
Pairs Well With:
- Shmoney, orange-cinnamon infused honey
- Lifetime movies, especially the ones with a cheating spouse...we don't know why.
Check out the Red Bone playlist here. You gotta getcha groove on.