Sorry, currently out of stock
Sunshine is our very own ginger-turmeric tea, which is all the rage...as it should be. C'mon, it’s delicious and healthy. The ginger root is a great digestive aid, and traditionally turmeric is used to reduce inflammation. You can make it as a tea or add it t to your favorite milk (even non-dairy milk works). A versatile healthy beverage is just what you deserve.
- 1.5 oz of tea, servings vary
- Caffeine content: None - this is an herbal tea
Spicy from the ginger and peppercorn, savory from the cinnamon and clove, and warming.
- Ginger Root Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Cinnamon and Clove
- Smoked Black Peppercorn
- Promotes optimum digestion
- Eases inflammation
- Aides in limiting imbalance
How To Brew Sunshine:
- Add 1/2 - 3 teaspoons of Sunshine to hot, not boiling, water or milk.
- Stir and strain, if necessary.
- Add Side Piece to sweeten to taste. Drink hot or refrigerate and drink cold.
- Separation is natural, just give your Sunshine tea or Sunshine milk a stir or shake to get things mixed again.