Green Bae is a full leaf green tea that is light and citrusy, so it's a lot less...hmmm...let's say "grassy" tasting than your typical green tea. Often green tea is used for its antioxidant properties, Green Bae can also speed up metabolism. Did you add it to your cart or shall we continue listing its many benefits???
- 1 oz of loose leaf tea, approximately 14 single servings
- Caffeine content: Like 35 mg per every 8 oz of tea
- Leaves can be steeped twice, that means you can get 16 oz of flavorful tea with just 1 teaspoon of tea.
A very mild tea with light citrus flavors.
- It has plenty of antioxidants
- Can speed up a sluggish metabolism
Pairs Well With:
- Cut It
- A couple dashes of cinnamon